4/19/11

Talent Alert: Caterina Gatta

What do you get when you mix supercool graphic prints, colours that make you want to pee your pants, and well-thought-out, sleek, modern design? You get CATERINA GATTA, of course!
Her clothing is a perfect example of my favourite kind of clothing.. which would be the kind that pushes the limit just enough so that you will definitely catch the approving/jealous eye of other fashionistas passing by, but also lets you avoid getting lunatic-stares from everyone else. In other words, her clothes make a statement but they are utterly wearable for everyday.
Oh yeah, she is also the perfect example of my favourite kind of recycling! She makes her clothes from leftover bolts of fabrics from designers like Yves Saint Laurent and Valentino from the 80's and 90's. I ask you, what more could you want?

Spring 2010

Fall 2011

This comes in a short/top combo that is even more enjoyable.
These pictures do not do justice to the collection so please go visit her website! Immediately!

AGAIN, if you like my blog, follow it! please! :) thanks ya'll

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment so funny I have spent all day bleaching 3 pairs of jeans not easy is it hope your bleaching diy turns out well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving the colors in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the blog comments :) Of course I had to visit your blog, and I must say, I love it! Can't wait to see more, as I'm now following ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

HEY GUYS! comment if you like :) love reading 'em