6/23/11

Cause I Love Knowledge

After a year off school, university in September seems like it's just around the corner. Impending fashion-student-ism is causing me to go into shopping frenzy mode in preparation. I thought I could definitely get a lot of wear out of this little scholar-chic H&M cardigan. Sorry summer, I will still enjoy you, but I really just want fall to come.
Oh yeah, and my owl necklace doubles as a magnifying glass. (which also goes with the theme because owls are scholarly, duhh)

thrifted skirt, H&M cardigan, Jeffery Campbell shoes, necklace was a gift from my grandmother, McQueen Bracelet, vintage ring, nail colour I won in a giveaway from Pretty Things!! :)



XOXOXOXOXOXOX
heather

16 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit with those shoes!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the sweater!

    http://www.blog.badjoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! I love this outfit-the skirt is lovely!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt and I adore the color of that sweater! You look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the maxi skirt and that you paired it with those AMAZING JC shoes!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit
    www.brittandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such good stuff going on. the jc boots give the whole look a unique yumminess.

    xo
    alexys

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty and I ADORE your sense of style :) Thanks for the nice comment. Following ;D

    x jeanne
    allthingssnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit - the spots and the orange are soo good together x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous outfit, you look stunning



    xx Claudia
    www.peacockfeathergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look nice! i like your shoes!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooow cute skirt! its thrifted so i can't get my own :(

    but you wear it well!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like the necklas, but shoes are totally great

    xxx
    Ewita
    http://szafaewity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this outfit! So much! And you are so gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I totally looove your skirt and the shoes look amazing!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the color of your sweater with your skirt!!! great color of nails too!!!

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete

HEY GUYS! comment if you like :) love reading 'em